Sunday, October 11, 2009

Evidence of my Willy-Nilly Ways

During my year's leave of absence from school, I am enjoying one adventure after another!
Erin, Carter, and I went to the Clark Family Reunion in Soda Springs, Idaho, over the Labor Day weekend. We stayed in a cool,
re-furbished turn-of-the-century hotel.Earlier in August, I was in Memphis when Erin debuted as a Mary Kay Sales Director. She is pictured with her adopted Director,
the amazing Carol.
The week that July turned into August found me in Dallas
at Mary Kay Seminar.
Last week, I zipped to Grand Junction to visit the Tanners. We went to a wonderful bagel place in downtown Junction. They have a wooden train set that entertains Carter for ages!
Cute Carter with the train
Carter enjoys the tasty pumpkin chocolate chip muffin.
We spent some time chillin' on that back patio.
Carter has gotten so tall and talkative!
My little friend poses at the back door.
After spending some time with Mom in SLC, I went to the new Oquirrh Mountain temple. Then Pat and I did some serious shopping!

No comments: